Wolfsburg is looking for you!
You want to take your future in the hand?
Are you ready for change?
You dare you something?
Then you are right with us!
Wolfsburg is a young city with all the possibilities you need to prepare for your future.
125,000 inhabitants, a very low unemployment rate, a large demand for skilled workers and apprentices, Europe’s largest automobile factory, many different suppliers, service companies, craft enterprises, college and the Carl-Hahn vocational school form your personal future perspective.
The companies in our city, from Volkswagen to the craft enterprises are looking for apprentices who want to make a difference.
They are looking for you!
In our shared apartments and in the training companies, you will receive from us a very individual educational support to achieve your educational goals.
We pursue goals – your goals!
Which we want to define together in target agreements and reach together.
What do we offer you?
- educational accompaniment
- best contacts to potential training companies and schools
- Assistance in all office and reporting matters
- Help in contact with the Immigration Office (for young people from abroad)
- Intensive training German
- Training-accompanying help through our orientation coach
- Help in money and account matters
What do you need for that?
- Motivation for training and life in Wolfsburg
- an introductory talk with us
- a school diploma that fits your educational needs
- the motivation to try something new and to start
- the consent of your parent or guardian (if you are not yet 18 years old)
- a corresponding residence status for Germany
Our employees are experienced educators. They are your partner for the apprenticeship in Wolfsburg.